• Stelmet - a company under the name Stelmet S.A. with the registered seat in Zielona Góra, at ul. Gorzowska 20, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register:] number: 0000572297, with the Tax Identification Number: 9730679032, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, being the owner of the Catalogue of Stelmet Products;
• Catalogue of Stelmet Products, Website – an Internet service used to provide the services by Stelmet electronically;
• User - an entrepreneur having an Account in the service;
• Account - an account in the IT system kept for the User by Stelmet, available to the User after logging in;
• Entrepreneur - an entrepreneur within the meaning of art. 4 of the 6 March 2018 Act - Entrepreneurs' Law (Journal of Laws, item 646);
• Personal data - personal data of Users who are individual entrepreneurs as well as partners in a civil registered partnership or limited partnership as well as personal data of the Users' representatives.
2. [general provisions]
2.1. The policy defines the rules for processing the Personal Data of the users of the online Catalogue of Stelmet Products placed at https://katalog.stelmet.com/panel,register.
2.2. The goal of the Policy is to enable Users and their representatives to get acquainted with activities undertaken by Stelmet in the field of Personal Data obtained through the Website as well as with their rights.
3. [personal data controller]
The Personal Data Controller via the Website is Stelmet.
4. [data protection officer]
4.1. The controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer. This is a person who the User or his/her representative can contact with regarding all matters relating to the processing of Personal Data and the use of rights related to its processing.
4.2. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in the following way:
- in writing to the following address: ul. Gorzowska 20, 65-127 Zielona Góra with the note ‘Data Protection Officer’
- via e-mail: email@example.com.
5. [purposes and grounds for personal data processing]
The Controller processes personal data of Users and their representatives for purposes related to the functioning of the Website, depending on the services used by the User:
- registration of the Account on the Website:
- in order to perform the obligations arising from the contract for provision of the electronic services, consisting in maintaining and keeping an Account as well as the use of all functionalities of the Account by the Users and their representatives, including in particular enabling the submission of Request for Proposal, solving technical problems related to the operation of Accounts, handling applications that are addressed to Stelmet in connection with the use of the Account as well as contacting Users and their representatives for purposes related to provision of the services - in this respect the basis for processing the personal data is the performance of the contract for provision of the electronic services;
- to ensure security of the services that are provided electronically, including counteracting abuse and fraud, conducting research and analysis in terms of Website functionality, using the rights related to account administration, handling requests for proposals if they are not directly related to the contract, promotion organization and loyalty campaigns in which the User may participate, conducting court proceedings, arbitration and mediation proceedings, storage of data for archiving purposes, direct marketing of Stelmet products and services, and possibility of showing that Personal Data is processed in accordance with the law - the basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the controller.
Providing Personal Data in the Account registration form is voluntary, although it is necessary to create an Account and provide services to Users via electronic means.
- submitting a Request for Proposal via the Website:
- in order to submit a Request for Proposal through the Catalogue of Stelmet Products as well as for solving technical problems arising when submitting a Request for Proposal and handling requests regarding a submitted Request that are addressed to Stelmet, and also to contact Users or their representatives in matters related to the submitted Request - the basis for processing of Personal Data is taking actions at the User's request prior to entering into a sales/delivery contract;
- in order to perform the service of the Request for Proposal, conduct court and arbitration proceedings as well as mediation, storage of data for archiving purposes, organization of promotions and loyalty campaigns in which the User may participate, and possibility of proving by the administrator that Personal Data is processed in accordance with the law and direct marketing of products offered by the controller - in this respect the basis processing is a legitimate interest.
Providing Personal Data regarding the submission of a Request for Proposal is voluntary, but necessary for its handling.
6. [transfer of Personal Data]
6.1. Personal Data is transferred to entities participating in the performance of the activities by the controller, i.e. entities operating tele-information systems or providing an IT tool (IT) used by the controller.
6.2. These entities process Personal Data on the basis of the contract with the controller and only in accordance with its instructions, whereby the scope of data to which they have access is limited only to the data necessary to perform activities on behalf of the controller. These entities may not use the Personal Data transferred to them for other purposes than were indicated by Stelmet.
7.1. The website collects data via technologies, such as cookies, tracking pixels and objects shared locally (e.g. in a browser or on a device). Cookies (‘cookies’) are small text files that store data locally on a computer, mobile phone or other device of the User or his/her representative. Pixels are small images that are part of the website code that allow another server, including measurement of page viewing, and are often used with cookies. The page code tracks if and when (and on which page) the pixel has been loaded, providing the information that the user or his/her representative has viewed a part or all of the page.
7.2. By means of cookies, the website server has the possibility to save information, e.g. about the preferences and settings of the computer, mobile phone or other device of the User or his/her representative that are played during the next visit. We collect both ‘permanent’ and ‘session’ cookies. ‘Permanent’ cookies are stored on the User's computer or his/her representative for a long time, while ‘session’ cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed. In addition, third-party cookies which allow the user to adjust the page to the preferences of the User or his/her representative are used.
7.3. Cookies are used to analyze the use of our Website, as well as for marketing purposes - to achieve these goals, it is not required to identify a person as a Website User unless he/she uses any of the services indicated in point 5 above.
8. [date of removal of Personal Data]
Personal Data is stored for the period necessary to perform services provided electronically as well as handling Requests for Proposal, however, until the expiration of the limitation period for claims.
9. [security of processing Personal Data]
The Controller shall ensure that Personal Data is secure through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed.
10. [rights related to the processing of Personal Data]
10.1. The User or his/her representative may - at any time - request access to his/her Personal Data as well as rectify, delete, transfer data and limit its processing.
10.2. In the event that the User or his/her representative has given a consent to the processing of personal data, he/she may withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
10.3. The User or his/her representative is also entitled to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if he/she believes that the processing of Personal Data violates the law.
11. [objection to the processing of Personal Data]
11.1. If Personal Data is processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller, the User or his/her representative has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data - for reasons related to his/her specific situation.
11.2. Additionally, if the Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, the User or his/her representative also has the right to object to such processing at any time, including profiling if it is related to such direct marketing.
12. [making decisions in an automated manner and profiling]
Data of Users and their representatives will be processed in an automated way - the controller will use profiling to evaluate some information about the User or his/her representative, including the analysis or forecast of his/her preferences related to the use of the Website, however, this will not cause any legal consequences or in a similar way will not significantly affect the situation of the User or his/her representative.
13. [transfer of personal data to a third country and international organizations]
Personal Data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (third countries) or international organizations.
14. [final provisions]
The rules specified in the Policy are in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC and the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data.